The Good Ol’ Days – 3D Mural

The Good Ol’ Days – 3D Mural

In 1952, Mr. Ernest Maillet opened a small canteen on Shediac’s Main Street. During the summer months, he started selling lobster to tourists and his small business soon bloomed, leading to the creation of the Shediac Lobster Shop in 1968.

The 3D mural “THE GOOD OL’ DAYS” captures the life on wharfs in the South-East region of the province during the ‘50s and celebrates the lobster factory owned by the Maillet family. To this day, the factory is flourishing and is situated near the former Pellerin wharf, now gone, on the Scoudouc River.

3D-Display-Lobster

3d_Profile

 

 

 
 
 
© 2017 Shediac Lobster Shop - All Rights Reserved